Sizes For Women
|SA SIZE||SA SIZE||SA SIZE||EUR SIZE||TURKISH SIZE||UK SIZE||US SIZE|
How to Measure
- Chest :
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- Waist :
Measure around the narrowest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- Hip :
Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keep the tape parallel to the floor.
- Inseam :
Measure inside length of leg from your crotch to the bottom of ankle.
How to Measure
- Place a piece of paper on a flat hard surface with the edge of the paper against the wall. You can tape the piece of paper to the floor to prevent it from sliding.
- Stand on the paper with your heel also against the wall.
- Mark on the paper with a pencil where your foot is at the longest point. If you can’t bend over that far, you can have someone else do it for you.
- Repeat this process on the other foot as there might be a slight difference between the two and measure from the heel to the toe length for both feet.
- To determine the width of your feet, measure the widest point of your foot.
- Using these measurements, consult the chart below. If your measurement falls between 2 sizes, it is best to buy a size up. This will ensure that the shoes you buy are not too tight and uncomfortable.
Also, if you are converting a shoe size from the US to the SA size it is also recommended you buy a size up. This can also be applied to different styles of shoes as well.